How to apply for PM Awas Yojana
With the help of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PM Awas Yojana), your dream of buying a house can be fulfilled, in this scheme home loan gets subsidy. The Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) deadline on home loans under the scheme has been extended till 2019. If you are also planning to buy your house for the first time then you can avail the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY), the central government extended the Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) under the PM Awas Yojana till 31 March 2021 is.
It is to be noted that the benefit of this scheme will be given only to those whose annual income is between 6 lakh and 18 lakh and they are buying a house for the first time. Under this scheme, for the first time home buyers are provided interest subsidy on home loan, this subsidy can be up to a maximum of Rs 2.67 lakh. If you too are eligible for this scheme then you can take advantage of it, but before that some things need to be known, here we are going to tell you how you can take advantage of (PMAY) scheme.
- Log in on the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, or you can also click on the link https://pmaymis.gov.in/.
- If you fall under LIG, MIG or EWS category, then click on the other 3 components.
- Here enter the Aadhaar number in the first column, and in the second column enter your name written in Aadhaar.
- After this, on the page that opens give you complete personal details, meaning name, address, information about family members.
- With this, click on a box below which will say that you certify the correctness of this information.
Once you have filled in all the information and submit it, then you should enter Captcha code here.
Under this scheme, know who will get how much subsidy
- If your income is up to Rs 6 lakh per annum, then a loan of 5 lakh will get a credit linked subsidy of 5 per cent. The loan should be for a maximum period of 20 years.
- Those earning up to Rs 12 lakh annually will get 4 percent interest subsidy on loans up to Rs 9 lakh. The loan should be for a maximum period of 20 years.
- Those earning up to Rs 18 lakh will get 3 percent interest subsidy on loans up to Rs 12 lakh. The loan should be for a maximum period of 20 years.
Note: The amount of subsidy in PMAY reduces the amount of your loan and thus reduces the interest burden on you.
Who will benefit under the scheme
- There should not be a pucca house anywhere in India in the name of the applicant or any member of his family.
- No family member has previously taken advantage of any housing scheme started by the government.
- If a married couple, then both single and joint ownership is allowed. But only 1 subsidy will be available for both options.
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS), Lower Income Group (LIG) and Middle Income Group are eligible for CLSS.
- Under this scheme, beneficiaries are only allowed to purchase or construct a new residential property.
- Economically weaker sections
- Women (of any race or religion)
- Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes
If you have applied, how to check your name
PMAY Rural List first go to rhreporting.nic.in/netiay/Benificiary.aspx website,
If the registration number is there, enter it and click, after which the details will appear. If there is no registration number, click on ‘Advanced Search’, then fill in the form that comes, then click on the search option. If your name is present in the PMAY-G list, then all related details will appear.
PMAY Urban List Go to PMAY official website pmaymis.gov.in, you will see Beneficiary search menu, click on ‘Search by the name’. Type the first three letters of your name, click on the Show button, and see the list of PM Awas Yojana.